Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Attention UGI Members

UGI Soundwave 8
    UGI Soundwave 8
    Admin

Attention UGI Members Empty Attention UGI Members

Post  UGI Soundwave 8 Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:30 pm

Sit back and enjoy the next few minutes, I am going to tell you guys something. I know I may got a little overboard, but if you disagree or you have any concerns the way that UGI is going. Then come to my face and sit down with me and tell me, don't hide behind a wall and just whine about what you don't like.

In the last 2 weeks, we lost a few members...because I made a decision about a disrespecting, immature leader that just didn't know when to keep his mouth shut. I booted UGI Dr House, aka TF Dr House from UGI for disrespecting not just me. The whole UGI community with his immature rants about "I am only here because Rusty is here." I am sorry, because I am here because UGI I Stand, United I Game.

click on Tell me what you think

I have nothing against them, but they are example of what happens when you decision to hide behind a wall. So remember as we have a open door policy, come discuss your opinions, concerns and any questions that you might have.
    UGI Rusty 8
    UGI Rusty 8

Attention UGI Members Empty Re: Attention UGI Members

Post  UGI Rusty 8 Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:29 am

Soo In mature that picture TF Tank69 need to grown up soo disprect to everyone not in UGI but for everyone soo Pple if u see them Give them heck cause of that Picture
    UGI DAMBURGER
    UGI DAMBURGER

Post  UGI DAMBURGER Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:41 am

fellow UGi members....i am sorry to inform you that i am leaving UGI...Soundwave dude...i love u man but everone i talk to hates you..u drove away tank...trickstah...spartin guy...liquiddeath...etc. and im sorry but i am more loyal to my friends whom i have to meet and talk to every day than i amt to UGI as a whole...I enjoyed it while it lasted but this is turning into another KSI...I love u all and i would love to stay in contact over live...but i cant take it anymore so i here by resign myself, my position, responsibilities,Rights, and prevleges related to UGI and to whom it may concern my xbox is in disrepare so i may not be on live for a while

senserely...UGI DArKFaRTs

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
    UGI Rusty 8
    UGI Rusty 8

Post  UGI Rusty 8 Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:52 am

UGI DAMBURGER wrote:fellow UGi members....i am sorry to inform you that i am leaving UGI...Soundwave dude...i love u man but everone i talk to hates you..u drove away tank...trickstah...spartin guy...liquiddeath...etc. and im sorry but i am more loyal to my friends whom i have to meet and talk to every day than i amt to UGI as a whole...I enjoyed it while it lasted but this is turning into another KSI...I love u all and i would love to stay in contact over live...but i cant take it anymore so i here by resign myself, my position, responsibilities,Rights, and prevleges related to UGI and to whom it may concern my xbox is in disrepare so i may not be on live for a while

senserely...UGI DArKFaRTs

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Okay one i dont know how he drove tank away he follow house okay and everyone have their own reson dude the message he is trying to say that say to his face dont hide the problem dude and we never made u not to talk to u friends soo who ever telling u the story dude they being a baby about it okay i know how Tank,Mopar,House are i went to school with them but yea dude if u got a problem talk to one of us and maybe give u a awner u want to hear not from pple who saying Chit like that dude come to the main problem dude

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content