Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
UGI xBullseyex
UGI Mopar9
UGI DAMBURGER
7 posters

if the world were to end tomorrow...what would you do with your last day

UGI DAMBURGER
    UGI DAMBURGER

if the world were to end tomorrow...what would you do with your last day Empty if the world were to end tomorrow...what would you do with your last day

Post  UGI DAMBURGER Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:20 pm

if the world were to end tomorrow...what would you do with your last day?
    UGI Mopar9
    UGI Mopar9

if the world were to end tomorrow...what would you do with your last day Empty Re: if the world were to end tomorrow...what would you do with your last day

Post  UGI Mopar9 Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:25 pm

i would make sure to play COD 4, headquarters on shipment, with soundwave
    UGI xBullseyex
    UGI xBullseyex

if the world were to end tomorrow...what would you do with your last day Empty Re: if the world were to end tomorrow...what would you do with your last day

Post  UGI xBullseyex Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:19 am

Go sleep with my girl one last time
    UGI Rusty 8
    UGI Rusty 8

Post  UGI Rusty 8 Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:02 am

Drink and say what the heck men were is my beer but yea lol just sit down and drink
    UGI Soundwave 8
    UGI Soundwave 8
    Admin

Post  UGI Soundwave 8 Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:13 am

I would do things that I personally can't say on a public forums, but I probably play COD with Mopar until DIE, with Rusty too... Tank can come if he wants to die with us too.
    UGI Rusty 8
    UGI Rusty 8

Post  UGI Rusty 8 Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:24 am

How cute Razz
    UGI Tank69
    UGI Tank69

if the world were to end tomorrow...what would you do with your last day Empty i would die

Post  UGI Tank69 Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:00 pm

sounds good soundwave always fun but i would be a drunken fool at the same time
    UGI DAMBURGER
    UGI DAMBURGER

Post  UGI DAMBURGER Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:51 pm

well thats all good but I dont have COD Sad
    UGI p5yC06
    UGI p5yC06

if the world were to end tomorrow...what would you do with your last day Empty sleep good

Post  UGI p5yC06 Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:37 am

i would smoke alot...... grab bother of my kids,wife & my XBOX360. Gather up in the corner in my kid room and sing my kids & wife to sleep. then crap myself & fade away in dust in space

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:32 am