Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Game Review for TIGER WOODS PGA TOUR 10

UGI Mopar9
    UGI Mopar9

Game Review for TIGER WOODS PGA TOUR 10 Empty Game Review for TIGER WOODS PGA TOUR 10

Post  UGI Mopar9 Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:45 am

I recently bought TIGER WOODS PGA TOUR 10 about a month ago because i really havent had a golf game since the 2000 version of the game.

PROS- I enjoyed the game because it had the real golf courses u could golf on and also a new cool feature that i liked was live weather which meant if it was 80 degrees and rainy in florida then at bay hill golf course it would be rainy while u r playin just like the real weather.Also u can play the whole season exactly like the PGA TOUR season. Also u can create a golfer where u can unlock things to put on the golfer such as a pink bunny suit or even basketball shorts.

CONS- The things i didnt like was some of the wind conditions when it was like 10 miles per hour blowing to the right you would have to aim so far over to the left just to make the ball go straight. Also some of the MAJOR TOUR EVENTS could not be named the names because it is licensed such as THE MASTERS is the EA SPORTS CHAMPIONSHIP at a totally different golf course. Also it just gets borin after awhile just playin golf.

OVERALL-B+ It is a pretty good game
    UGI Soundwave 8
    UGI Soundwave 8
    Admin

Game Review for TIGER WOODS PGA TOUR 10 Empty Re: Game Review for TIGER WOODS PGA TOUR 10

Post  UGI Soundwave 8 Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:52 am

I currently own Tiger Woods 09, and personally totally agree you. It does get a little boring just playing golf. Though you have to admit, when do really good. It's some times hard just to put done the controller and step a way. Maybe it just me loving golf.
    UGI xBullseyex
    UGI xBullseyex

Game Review for TIGER WOODS PGA TOUR 10 Empty Re: Game Review for TIGER WOODS PGA TOUR 10

Post  UGI xBullseyex Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:21 am

The tiger woods games are a good way to kill some time off a boring day
    UGI Tank69
    UGI Tank69

Game Review for TIGER WOODS PGA TOUR 10 Empty tiger woods

Post  UGI Tank69 Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:06 am

the game is rather good but it seems like it would be lacking some times of full -fillment

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:24 am