Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UGI Gamebattles teams

UGI xBullseyex
    UGI xBullseyex

UGI Gamebattles teams Empty UGI Gamebattles teams

Post  UGI xBullseyex Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:40 pm

I'm not going to be around for a while but i need to get this out there before i leave.
    We are now going to have each squad have their own team on gambattles.com.
    Rules on getting your team:
    1. You need at least 30 members in your squad before you get your team.
    2. There must be at least 14 members at the team tryouts and every tryout will be looked over by the unit leader or a higher up
    3. Doesnt matter your rank everyone can tryout.
    4. There will be 4 starters and 2 backups
    5. team name will be your squad and division Ex: Warfare IC
    6. Every team will have the graphics team make them a logo for their gamebattles team page. Must have UGI the team name and the motto United We Game
    7. You will have to have a meeting once a week and practice with teammates when they are online. there will be 1 practice a week where all members of the team must be there.
    8. If you miss 3 practices or meetings you will lose your spot on the team.(if a starter they will become a backup. If they are a backup they are off the team.
    9. Any member can challenge for a spot on the team, first going after a backup spot then can go for a starting spot 2 weeks after the first challenge.
    10. Challenges must be reviewed by the unit leader or higher up
    11. This also shows us who is good enough to be on the pro team when it is started up.

This will probably be the last thing i do as the section leader until i return, if i return. This is my personal project that i want you guys to have. Im hoping it brings in more members and brings the squads together. These rules cannot be changed and will not be changed. If you want it you have to work for it nothing is ever going to be given to you in this world you need to go for it no matter what.

- UGI xBullseyex The original Section Leader

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:41 am